Click For Zen Sessions Radio #001

w/ Sebastian Ledher

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Soundcloud
Follow on Beatport
Subscribe on Youtube

ARTIST BIOGRAPHY:

Sebastian Ledher is undoubtedly one of the most talented up-and-coming DJ/Producers I have had the pleasure to work with over the past few years. Born and bred in Colombia, Ledher now resides in Madrid, Spain (one of the world's tech house hot spots) where he is a collaborator on the Vicious Award Nominated Club Atlantic Radio Show - broadcast on over 150 radio stations worldwide!

As a producer, his distinctly organic percussive sound has rewarded him with success on an impressive list of labels including Deeperfect, Stereo Productions, Witty Tunes, Hotfingers, Natura Viva - and of course an fantastic release due out later this year on ZENBI RECORDINGS. His tracks frequently grace the set lists of some of the industry's most respect artists including Richie Hawtin, Marco Carola, Stacey Pullen, Joris Voorn, UMEK, Jay Lumen, Michel de Hey, ATFC, DJ Madskillz, Layo & Bushwacka, Wehbba, Hector Couto, Paco Osuna, Sabb, Hollen, Samuel Dan, DJ Simi, Florian Meindl, David Penn, Mihai Popoviciu, Alex Kenji, Hermanez, Siwell, DJ Chus, Hoxton Whores, Mike Vale, Mark Knight, Laurent Garnier, David Herrero, Wally Lopez, (and on and on...).

ZENBI RECORDINGS
Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Soundcloud
Follow on Beatport
Subscribe on Youtube

ENROOT PR
#AdvanceYourHype
@EnrootPR

15 març 2014, 18:08
Mostra les entrades dels darrers:  Ordena per  
Publica un nou tema Respon al tema  [ 1 entrada ]